What's Inspected During A Home Inspection
What Is Inspected
We pride ourselves in giving you the most complete inspection package in the industry. Our specialized tools give you the most thorough examination of your potential real estate investment available.
- Grounds Inspection – grade, drainage, impacting landscape features (e.g., large trees, plant foliage, etc.), retaining walls, stairs, driveways, walkways, fences, gates.
- Roof Inspection – covering, gutters and downspouts, chimneys, flashed penetrations (e.g., vents, skylights, etc.)
- Structural Component Inspection – foundation, support structures, framing, sheathing, seismic (e.g., anchoring, bracing, etc.)
- Insulation and Ventilation Inspection – attics, walls, floors, crawl spaces, ventilation fans (e.g., whole house, bath exhaust, etc.)
- Exterior Inspection – siding, trim, doors, windows, decks, patios.
- Electrical Inspection – service entrance, disconnects, main and sub panels, grounding, bonding, breakers (including arc fault circuit interrupters), switches, outlets (including ground fault circuit interrupters), smoke detectors.
- Plumbing Inspection – water and gas (or oil) supply lines and shut-offs, water pressure, water heaters, safety valves, fixtures, traps, drains, functional flow, drainage and sprinklers.
- HVAC Inspection – controls and thermostats, heating/cooling components (e.g., furnaces, heat pumps, etc.), supply and discharge lines, venting, filters, ductwork, registers, fireplaces and inserts, heat lamps
- Appliance Inspection – clothes washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerator/freezers, dishwashers, disposals, built-in microwaves, ceiling fans.
- General Interior Inspection – ceilings, walls, floors, doors, cabinetry,
Our Tool Bag Technology
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Gas Leak Detectors
- Moisture Meters
- Laser Temperature Gauges
- Receptical testers